Las Trampas Stables is an East Bay Regional Park facility located just outside of Las Trampas Regional Park in San Ramon, CA.
We are a family owned and operated western and english facility. Las Trampas has an indoor and outdoor riding arena along with miles of trail access. We have an excellent equine operation providing the finest care for your horse.
- Access to hundreds of miles of Parkland trails.
- Covered Arena
- Outdoor Arena
- Outdoor Round Pen
- 12 X 24 matted stalls w/ outside paddocks w/ pine shavings
- Individual locking tack cabinets within room for saddle and bridle in locked common tack areas
- Your choice of Grass, Alfalfa or Forage hay
- Hot & Cold Wash Rack
- Club House
- Turnout Pastures
- Automatic Waterers
- Additional Services Upon Request
Board Per Horse:
$480 for stall w/ paddock
$380 mare motel setting (across street)
**Fabulous trainer on site to assist in any issues**
Call for pricing